Saturday, July 17, 2010

Things that make me happy.

I'm not going to lie, I've had a rough year. I've been struggling with a massive amount of change... some of it good, some of it bad, but all of it confusing and hard to process. Tonight, I found myself shut away in my room, nursing the hangover of a lifetime and feeling extremely pathetic. Unfortunately, being the emotional basket case that I am, I seem to only be capable of intense downward spirals of depression when I allow my thoughts get too intense, so in an attempt to distract myself, I trolled through the 606 photos I have stored on my iphone (most of which are from drunken adventures that I don't remember taking). Now, a mere twenty minutes later, I feel much happier. I am so lucky in so many ways, and sometimes I just need to be reminded. I've decided to break my blogging tradition, and create a post consisting of a few things that comfort me... purely for my own enjoyment, of course.


Cider times with my girl.


My beautiful brother.


My fox.


Me and my Mill.


My awesome jumper.


My nearest and dearests.



These are the things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment